Sunday, October 14, 2007

Stanford Reunion in San Francisco

On Friday night, I met lot of my old friends from MS&E at Stanford - class of 2005 and 2006. I am in touch with few friends and meet them quite regularly. However, I was happy to see Arthur whom I have never met in the last two years. I was outside the country when he graduated in 2005 and after that, I didn't get a chance to meet him as he was working in Amsterdam. He is one of the most intelligent yet modest person I have ever met - no wonder why he got the best student award for 2005. I wish him all the success in his new life as PhD student. I hope Kenny (another PhD student) and Arthur can solve lot of energy problems that we are facing today :-).

It's great to know that everybody is doing so well in their career after graduating from Stanford. Here is one of the photographs that we took after the dinner at Grand Pu Bah in San Francisco.

People from left to right (I forgot few names):

Front row: Ankit, Caroline, ...
Middle row: Oznur, Ankur. Vaibhav, Maher, Juliette, Susan, Rami
Back row: Arthur, Kenny, Abeer, Aman, Jon, Sameer, Abid

Few more pictures - 1, 2, 3 and 4

Btw, I should thank Maher for taking initiative in organizing this get-together. He is an awesome guy and fun to talk to. One thing that I really like about him is his smile!

No comments: